MBBS Course Duration 5 years
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2013
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 8.00 (eight)
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Application Form for admission into medical colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of August September :
Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by November 2016
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
C) Tuition Fees for foreign student to study medical in Bangladesh:
For Government medical and dental colleges, students from SAARC countries will require paying tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student.
Students from other countries will have to pay $7000 – $ 8000 per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student. In 5 years mbbs colleges fees starting from US $ 35000- US $40000 [Nearly Rs. 15-25 Lakh in 5 Years] (MCI Approved Colleges under Bangladesh Private Medical College Association),
For Non MCI Approved Medical college like USTC Medical college Tution fees US $3500 per year Total US $17500 [Nearly Rs. 12 Lakh in 5 Years].
Information regarding tuition fees for private medical and dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned or College representative Office Smile Education Consultancy (S.E.C) Head office in Kolkata India or respective countries.
D) Application Fee to Apply in the MBBS and BDS Courses in Bangladesh 2016:
Click Here www.mbbsbangladesh.com
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
TT of US$ 60.00 (Sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
FOR DETAILS OF ABOVE AND ADMISSION RELATED QUERIES :
+91-988312-3838 / +91-903864-3838